1. Help Centre
  2. Kiwi Wealth Super Scheme

What should I do if I am looking to bring my UK pension to New Zealand?

If you want to transfer money from your UK pension fund back to New Zealand, you must use a New Zealand Qualifying Registered Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS).

There are a number of QROPS in New Zealand, of which the Kiwi Wealth Super Scheme is one. Since changes to the KiwiSaver Act 2006 in 2015 you are unable to transfer your UK overseas pension to a KiwiSaver scheme.

If you wish to find out more about our Superannuation scheme you can here.

Alternatively you can request an information pack if you wish to find out more about the Kiwi Wealth Super Scheme.