You can set up a direct debit, make voluntary payments via internet banking or have your employer make direct payments.
You can make voluntary contributions to your Kiwi Wealth super via direct debit, transfer by internet banking or via your employer. There is a minimum of $50 per contribution.
If you wish to pay a contribution via internet banking refer to the following details, please ensure you use the specific reference details as we may otherwise not be able to credit your fund.
- Account Name: Kiwi Wealth Super Scheme Trust
- Account Number: 12-3231-0610598-00
- Payer Particulars: Member Number: (GMS_______)
- Payer Code: Member Name
- Payer Reference: Member IRD Number (____ - ____ - ____)
- Email address for your payroll department
- The company name
- The percentage of your salary that you wish to start contributing