With luck, you’ll be alive for a long time after you retire, so your retirement planning doesn’t stop at 65! It’s important to make sure your savings work for you in your retirement.
KiwiSaver is a relatively low-cost option for managing retirement savings, is well-regulated, and offers a broad choice of investment options.
The Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme allows you to change your investment direction and make withdrawals and deposits to meet your changing needs and requirements. Even better, there’s no additional charge for these services.
If you keep your Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme account open, you can:
- Use it as a source of regular income by setting up monthly, two-monthly, quarterly or annual regular payments to your bank account ($100 minimum).
- Use your account as an emergency fund, and make withdrawals ($500 minimum) when you need them.
- Consolidate other investments and savings such as term deposits and other superannuation scheme payouts into your account.
- Keep on saving. You can make regular or one-off deposits.
You’ll continue to receive the same member services from us:
- Regular and transparent reporting so that you can keep track of where your savings are invested, your returns, and the fees and taxes you pay. Clear and easy to access information about your savings is even more important when you stop working and your savings become a primary source of income.
- The ability to change your investment direction to suit your needs.
- Personal responses to your phone calls and emails.
- A fee of up to 1% of your member account balance per year, subject to a minimum of $40 per year, to cover our costs of administering and managing your account.